Sunday, October 16, 2011

Been a While...

It's been a whirl wind since the engagement.  In case you missed it, Ellery's Part 2 of our Engagement Story is here.  We've both been busy planning our wedding and despite feeling incredibly rushed to make decisions for an event that is a year away, we're having fun.  The hardest part so far was picking the date, and after changing it three times for various reasons, we've settled on August 18th, 2012.  I have a ton of DIY projects planned and we've been debating on blogging about wedding stuff because we don't want to spoil surprises.  This is partly why I haven't posted in a while... it feels wrong to discuss and show photos of the wedding things I'm working on.

Aside from wedding stuff, I've been knitting more viking hats.  I recently shipped one to Paris and one to Norway which was awesome.  Halloween planning has also begun and this year I'm not planning anything epic for myself because, to be honest, I have wedding brain.  We're doing a trial run of Nugget's costume tonight so I'm hoping that will spark the Halloween bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment