Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day Extenda-Mix

Valentine's Day came a day early and decided to stay at our house longer.  We're just oozing love, it's gross.  This was a late Valentine's gift from Nugget to Rutty... a hand painted clay donut.  It wasn't even really late because it was still technically Valentine's Day when she gave it to him.  It just took a while because she was waiting for the paint to dry. 


More Valentines came in the mail from the Valentine's Swap.  There's also a package waiting for me at the Post Office that I suspect is my fifth Valentine.  Unfortunately, it was sent to the Post Office that closes before I finish work.  That means I probably won't be able to pick it up till Saturday.  Boo.

The lovely card on the left is from Emily and the cute little bird is from Jamie.



Another package arrived too and it was filled with Pay It Forward love from the awesome Meeka Stuart.  The tattooed sock monkey on the right is for Rutty, Nugget claimed the little red monster and the adorable little gnome is mine. 


Still no sign of my Valentine's gift for Rutty in the mail.  I take my title of "Worst Girlfriend Ever" very seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment