Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pay It Forward 2011: Carrots for Maggie

I'm a little late posting this.  This was my first Handmade Pay It Forward gift that I mailed out last week.  Remember these guys? They were one of my first amigurumi projects and at the time I wasn't totally happy with them but they've since grown on me.  After I made them I posted them on Facebook and my friend Maggie said she wanted them.  The intent was to give them to her the next time I saw her but it didn't happen.  Fast forward almost two years later and Maggie was the first person to comment on my Handmade Pay It Forward status so it only made sense to finally send her the carrots.  I added a bonus Love brooch that I made from repurposed t-shirt material and grosgrain ribbon that I embroidered.  Four more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment