Monday, January 31, 2011

End of January Update

It's the last day of January and while I haven't finished reading "Eat Pray Love" I did finish the first story about Italy.  Woohoo!  So now the goal for February will be to finish the second story about India.  Reading is fun.

Rutty and I attended another Dr.Sketchy's tonight.  What?!  Life drawing twice in one month?!!!  Insane!  I'll post pictures of my horrible drawings later... maybe.  I discovered that not eating dinner + one alcoholic beverage + life drawing a woman wearing clown makeup = bad.  Friends should not let friends drink and draw.


Callio-Peacock.  Photo by the lovely Heather Renney.  
More photos from past Dr.Sketchy's events on her site.

I've lost 3 lbs since I started tracking my food/calorie intake, not that I'm on a mission to lose weight or anything.  I just want to eat crap less often and be a healthier version of myself.  Next month I will add exercise to the mix.  I'm organizing a Sun Run team at work so we have until April to train.

That's it... need to get back to the knitting of the viking hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment