Thursday, January 27, 2011

Chasing Amy in 60 Seconds: UPDATE!

It would appear it's update day on my blog.
Virgin Radio posted the Top 20 for the Fake Film Festival and... drum roll.... we didn't even place.  Not that we were expecting to, the fact that we made it in a weekend was very apparent.  I'm just stoked the guys on NewsAskew mentioned us on their site.  Read Rutty's post on the 'Making Of' and see a really good shot of my freakishly long middle finger.  You can also read his views on Community Voting.  He pretty much summed up how I felt about the whole rating/voting process for this contest.  I mean, come on... when a contest is determined by a vote, you only get one vote and there's no down-rating the other entries to improve the standing of another.  I hope they re-think the whole process for next time.    

No comments:

Post a Comment