Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trick Or Treat

We're pretty big on Halloween at our house. This year's festivities started with pumpkin carving at Jubb's.



This was Nugget's vampire pumpkin with a broken fang. The big toothy ones were carved by me and Rutty.



The one on the left was supposedly the first pumpkin Rutty carved on his own.



Nugget was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz this year. My mom made her dress so that I'd have time to make this...



I went as Max from Where the Wild Things Are and won first place in the costume contest at work. Booyah.



Rutty and Jubbs went as Captain Hammer and Doctor Horrible. Despite the nerdiness of our co-workers and friends, very few knew who they were supposed to be.



Hurley was dressed as a skeleton version of himself. He was so upset with me for putting him in full doggy PJ's, he wouldn't even look at me. He has no idea how close he came to being dressed as a pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment