Thursday, April 23, 2009

Work In Progress...

Last Saturday I started working on my very first Amigurumi doll. The creation of Earmouse and Stupid Carrots were crochet practice rounds leading up to this attempt based on the humanoid patterns in Elizabeth Doherty's Amigurumi book. I basically jumped from the easiest patterns (carrots and mouse) to the most complicated pattern in the book, except I changed the hair and a bunch of other stuff. Before Nugget went to bed she asked if I could have her finished by tomorrow morning so she could bring her for Show and Tell. I tried. I crocheted my heart out through Buffy night but it's not gonna' happen. It's 1:00 am and the doll only has one leg. I'm thinking of calling her Ilene. Get it? Heh. I'm going to bed.



1 comment:

  1. So when are u gonna start making my teddymare dolls??

    ReplyDelete