Saturday, February 21, 2009

Yeah...I don't know.

To continue what seems to be a series of crafting fails,
I present to you this...

Anthropomorphic Carrots!
Or Amigurumi if you're fancy.
Or Japanese.

Why?
The pattern was in a book I bought last year...
(minus the dumb faces)
I hadn't crocheted in a while...
I happen to have orange yarn kicking around.
It just seemed like a good idea at the time.
One thing for sure, I need to work on my crocheting skills.




These are probably the stupidest things I've ever made.
The one on the left is even wearing a party hat. And yes, that's an eye patch. I only had five googly eyes in my supply stash.

Completed February 21, 2009


3 comments:

  1. THESE ARE AWESOME!
    see how constraints help creativity ARRRRGH!
    the Briny Blue will never kiss this carrot ARRRGH!

    ReplyDelete