Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hey Sweet Sweater...Uh. No.

Hahaha...my sweater sucks. Last night I finally finished that sweater I started a couple of weeks ago. After stitching the seams, I anxiously tried it on and had a Cosby Show moment. You know, that episode where Theo paid Denise to make him a yellow shirt and when he tried it on the sleeves were different lengths and it looked nothing like the yellow shirt he had wanted. It was that on a smaller, less comedic scale.



It's pretty noticeable in the pics, one side is slightly more stretched than the other on the shoulder. (Screen left) It might not be so bad after I block it but then it might be too big after I do that. I don't know. Bah.



Completed February 18, 2009

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Awe Peanut! That made me laugh a lot.

    It's not... that bad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it's not that bad. The one side keeps sliding off my shoulder. Very 80's Flashdance. I may try to attempt this sweater again...later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah when one of ur shoulder's get bigger

    ReplyDelete